MEDIA TECH ID – A happy life is the dream of even everyone’s ideal. However, nothing is eternal, calamities sometimes come to the fore as well as a test of patience for everyone. Here are 3 indicators of patience in the Ulama’s advice. (Advice Sufyan at-Tsauri)
Sufyan ats-Tsauri rahimahullah says,
ثَلَاثَةٌ مِنَ الصَّبْرِ لَا تُحَدِّثْ بِمُصِيْبَتِكَ وَلَا بِوَجَعِكَ وَلَا تُزَكِّ نَفْسَكَ
“Three things are part of being patient. Don’t tell me about the calamity that befell you. Don’t tell me about your heartache because of the calamity. Don’t praise yourself for being successful in being a patient person.”
(Hilyah al-Auliya’ 6/389.)
• The main capital of living people is patience.
• With unlimited patience a Muslim freed from depression, stress, insanity and suicide due to calamities and life problems.
• The patient person will not confide in the problems of his life to everyone.
• The person who tells the problems of his life to everyone he meets is the characteristic of an impatient person.
• The patient person feels heavy and painful in heart but the pain is controlled so that it is not told to many people.
• That good person never feels like he’s been good. The patient person never feels that he has been maximized and perfect in being patient.
May Allah make it easy for us to be able to be people who are always patient in facing various life problems that one after another. Barakallahu fiikum.
Here’s what we can tell you guys. May the good continue to flow and become our jariyah charity as writers, as a reminder to muslims wherever they are. We are glad you visited, hope you feel at home with the article we also provide us with writing if you wish. Contact us on WhatsApp number: +6282339941312
| Advice Sufyan at-Tsauri (International Article)